Are you –
- A Physiotherapist who’s ready to treat a little less, and lead or mentor more?
- Passionate about mentoring other physiotherapists?
- Excited to have more autonomy and freedom around how you use your time, including time to work from home or from a cafe?
- Aspiring to work within a leadership group, to innovate, add new services and programs, to plan team activities and culture days, and build towards clinic expansion?
- Inspired to work within a nurturing and collaborative team culture, where it’s fun to come to work!
- Someone who loves treating clients and inspiring them to become active, healthy and happy?
- Someone searching for an opportunity to grow into the leadership role, and be mentored every step of the way?
- Ready to start your exciting new role in Jan 2021?
If you answered yes to all the above, then you could be the person we’re looking for!
As part of this evolving role, your responsibilities will be –
- Leading a team of physiotherapists to provide memorable client experiences through one-on-one clinical mentoring, group case reviews and inservices and team workshops and culture days;
- Working collaboratively with the Clinic Director and Practice Manager to maintain an amazing team culture and happy team vibe;
- Maintain a varied caseload of musculoskeletal clients, whilst running Pilates and other Exercise Groups;
- Working closely with the Clinic Director on future expansion opportunities.
The successful applicant will get –
- Regular one-on-one mentoring from the Clinic Director on leadership, clinic management and business development;
- Support with running and organising clinical inservices and other CPD for the team;
- An amazing team of therapists and support staff who are humble, driven to succeed and willing to help each other;
- The freedom to choose your own adaptable work hours in order to treat clients, lead the team, and participate in client attraction and client experience activities. While the role will develop with time, we anticipate a 80% clinical vs 20% non-clinical split to begin with.
- An attractive base wage to enable you to perform non-clinical work, PLUS commission to reward hard work.
- The ability for time to grow into the role if preferred, or you could jump right into the leadership position immediately.
About Us –
What we love is to help guide people along their pathway to better health. To inspire, coach and empower people that are suffering from pain or recovering from injury, to become active, healthy and happy.
We have a multi-disciplinary team (Physio, Pilates, EP, Massage) who are passionate about providing rehabilitation and exercise combined with manual therapy, to provide the most effective, tailored and complete treatment plan to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
One of our Core Values is #we-are-lifelong-learners, and we’re fanatical about not only training superstar clinicians but amazing humans. We facilitate both clinical and personal growth via weekly clinical and group case reviews, inservices and 1:1 mentoring. We also run team workshops and culture days to continue to build upon our clinic culture, and create a place we love to come to work.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to take the next step in your career, this is the ideal role to do so in a supportive environment with some of the best mentoring, and an amazing team culture.
The ideal candidate will –
- Love treating clients but be looking for the next step in your career,
- Have 4+ years of private practice or musculoskeletal experience,
- Have a passion for combining both manual therapy and exercise / Pilates to achieve optimal client outcomes,
- Be looking for a role that allows time to work on non-clinical activities such as mentoring, referrer nurturing and content creation,
- Be humble, willing to learn, but also driven to help others succeed.
Having a Graduate Certificate or Masters in Sports or Musc. Physiotherapy would be desirable, but by no means a deal breaker.
Applications close: November 16th 2020
If you’re interested in the role but have questions, please email our clinic director Travis at [email protected].
Alternatively if you know this role is for you, send an email using the subject line “I’m a LEADER”, along with your resume and a cover letter to [email protected], explaining why you’d be the ideal fit for this role.
Pete Flynn presents at a Pathways Team Workshop on the importance of client communication
In clinic CPD with Mr Nigel Hartnett
Rock climbing at a Pathways Team Culture Day