Are you the Physiotherapist we’re looking for?
Are you –
- Passionate about helping people to be active healthy and happy;
- Relentless in your pursuit of opportunities to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills;
- Someone willing to contribute to a supportive, but dynamic and innovative team culture;
- A supportive team member who loves to be part of something bigger than just you;
- Someone who loves working in an open, light and bright clinic with the chance to showcase your manual therapy, exercise and clinical pilates skills;
- Ready and willing to start ASAP.
If you answered yes to all the above, then you’re the person we’re looking for.
Your responsibilities will be –
- Independently managing clients (assessment, diagnosis, planning, treatment) of a varied musculoskeletal caseload including post-surgical, sports & fitness clients;
- Facilitating communication between the clients and their health professional team to ensure optimal outcomes (including GP’s, surgeons, personal trainers, other allied health professionals);
- Participating in activities to attract clients and build a referral network;
- Actively engaging in regular mentoring sessions with our Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
Our tailored position will provide weekly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular inservice program and a generous professional development allowance.
Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “I’M A PHYSIO” by November 9th, 2018 to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can’t wait to hear from you!