Are you the Physiotherapist Team Leader we’re looking for?
Are you –
- Aspiring to take on more responsibility and help lead a team of physiotherapists to provide WOW client experiences;
- Ready to set the tone to create a collaborative and innovative team culture where ideas flow;
- Passionate about teaching and supporting the clinical development of other physiotherapists;
- Keen to maintain a clinical caseload to help clients to be active, happy and healthy;
- Relentless in your pursuit of opportunities to continue to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills;
- A proactive team member who loves to be part of something bigger than just you;
- Someone who loves working in an open, light and bright clinic with the chance to showcase your manual therapy, exercise and clinical pilates skills;
- Ready and willing to start ASAP.
If you answered yes to all the above, then you’re the person we’re looking for.
Your responsibilities will be –
- Leading a team of physiotherapists to provide memorable client experiences through one-on-one mentoring sessions, group inservices and team workshops
- Working collaboratively with the Clinic Director and Practice Manager to maintain an amazing team culture and happy team vibe
- Fostering and nurturing effective referrer relationships
- Ensuring optimal outcomes whilst treating a busy musculoskeletal caseload
- Working closely with Clinic Director on future expansion opportunities.
You’ll be provided with support and mentoring from the Clinic Director, a generous professional development allowance, an energising and uplifting working environment, and adaptable working hours.
Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more family than staff, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “I’M A LEADER” to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Rock climbing at a Pathways Team Culture Day