Are you the outgoing, passionate and amazing Clinical, Sports, Health or Rehab Psychologist that we’re looking for to work out of two multi-disciplinary clinics in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne?
Are you –
● Passionate about transforming the lives of people suffering from pain and injury, to become awakened, to let go of their fears and to become active, healthy and happy again?
● Looking for an opportunity to work in an awesome team of Physiotherapists, Pilates Physios, Strength & Conditioning Physios and Remedial Massage therapists to provide holistic care?
● Interested in the neuroscience of pain and motivating and guiding patients through their pain journey?
● Passionate about Changing people’s lives?
● Searching for opportunities for professional and personal growth in two clinics that are defined by GROWTH MINDSET?
● Excited to work within a passionate, supportive, and fun team culture in not one…but two open and bright clinics, overlooking the mountains of Melbourne?
If you answered YES to all the above, then YOU’RE the person we’re looking for!
You will be –
● Providing psychological services for a wide range of clients, including musculoskeletal pain and injury, sporting & exercise performance, post-surgical rehab, chronic pain, workplace injury and road trauma,
● Guiding, educating, and coaching clients suffering from pain and injury, that have an underlying trauma, anxiety, depression or stress-related condition,
● Collaborating as part of a multi-disciplinary team,
● Provide tools to empower clients to achieve their optimal health and wellness,
● Work closely with the Passionate Clinic Directors, Saranga and Travis, to advocate for the benefits of Psychology within the local community, sports clubs, medical clinics & specialist centres.
You’ll be provided with full admin support, flexible working hours, a generous professional development allowance, an energising and uplifting working environment with regular 1:1 mentoring, Team Case Reviews, Quarterly Team Culture Days and Team PD’s.
Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more family than staff, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
INTERESTED IN THE ROLE? Want to find out more?
Reach out to Travis (email@example.com) at Pathways Physiotherapy or Saranga (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Croydon Physio to find out more about the role 🙂